[Mailman-Users] question about automatic blocking

Robbie Robinson robinson at main.nc.us
Mon Apr 29 20:40:23 CEST 2002

Hello,
We use mailman and are pleased with it, sort of. I just took
over admin  of a few lists that have to be open to non-member
postings (webmaster and such). I get about 40 message a day
that are held for approval due to being larger than the
allowed size. Without exception these are either spam or
a virus. It's good to catch them but I'd like to have mailman
automatically discard them. Is this possible?
--
Robbie Robinson <robinson at main.nc.us>
Network Administrator