[Mailman-Users] Favorite NNTP server for Mailman???

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Apr 29 03:08:34 CEST 2002

Just need a NNTP server for Linux that is also hosting Mailman lists.
The NNTP server will only be for the lists, nothing more.  No
propagation features needed outside of to/from Mailman.

So, what's everyone's favorite?  I want to say I've seen several people
comment in the past on a lightweight NNTP server for Linux that is much
easier to configure than INN, but I cannot think of it.  Thanx in
advance ...

-- Bryan

--
They "sell" software "like a book" so they can sell it en masse
without a written agreement.  But if you want to "transfer" it,
Bryan J. Smith, SmithConcepts, Inc.   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
Engineers and IT Professionals     http://www.SmithConcepts.com