[Mailman-Users] Mailman is Not Responding

Victor Daniel the MacNut macnut at macnuthome.com
Sat Apr 27 15:32:34 CEST 2002

Hello,
I'm new to this list and new to Mailman. I installed Mailman on a Debian box with exim as the MTA (mail server). I get the listinfo and list admin pages up, but any attempt to subscribe via the web form produces no result: no subscription confirmation message, any attempt to send to the list address results in a "no such user" bounce, etc.

What's up? Why do my subscription requests via the web form seem to go into a black hole?
Any ideas?

The MacNut
http://www.macnuthome.com