[Mailman-Users] {SPAMFILTER} Unsubscribe problems

Tod and Deanna Mascle todeanna at mis.net
Fri Apr 26 19:45:57 CEST 2002

I seem to have a lot of people who have email programs that mailman doesn't like at least when it comes to unsubscribing--mine included!  Many can subscribe via email without a problem but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to unsubscribe because the e-mail method always generates problems.  I've been manually unsubscribing people but it is time-consuming and folks get irritated because mailman won't handle it.  Is there some magic formula I'm missing?  Currently using listname-request at domain.com?subject=unsubscribe format.

Thanks,
Deanna

~~ Deanna Mascle ~~
Author, Editor, Freelance Writer
http://deannamascle.com

~~ ADVICE * TRIVIA * FUN * PEOPLE * STORIES * SMILES ~~
Dawggone Communications has it all with four original ezines!
http://dawggone.deannamascle.com/ezines1.html