[Mailman-Users] Another new user looking for help

Tonie nospam at rhianwen.com
Fri Apr 26 23:50:32 CEST 2002

I've managed to get Mailman 2.0.10 installed, and it looks like everything's okay except for one problem - which cgi handles the creation of new lists, and where does it show what aliases should be put into the /etc/aliases file?  I looked for a cgi called "create", but it is missing.  The list admin cgi's seem to be working fine.  When I used newlist to create a list, the aliases weren't given.

What's wrong here?

Thanks!

Tonie