[Mailman-Users] Mailman and large lists

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Fri Apr 26 18:22:35 CEST 2002

> Just to warn you when importing e-mail addresses: there is a bug which
> causes Mailman to loop if an imported address contains a & (we had this
> problem when changing from majordomo to mailman lists and no solution has
> been provided as yet)

As the problem seems to have come from the '&' being interpreted
as a shell metacharacter, I suspect that this problem can happen
only if one uses Sendmail.py instead of SMTPDirect.py ...

(Is this correct?)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member