[Mailman-Users] Postfix + Cyrus + Mailman?

Chris Wiegand chrisw at signalbhn.org
Thu Apr 25 02:00:33 CEST 2002

I'm the net admin at a site which is using postfix and cyrus, and I'm trying to figure out how to integrate mailman into this. I've got it sending out subscription emails, etc., however, do I have to define aliases for the lists? Do I have to create mail folders in cyrus (imap) for mailman? I don't understand how mailman "gets" the mail, I guess that's where I'm a little lost. Has anyone done this? Can it be done? Thank you for your time.

Chris Wiegand
Signal BHN