[Mailman-Users] list admin password

Jamie millemo at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 24 06:29:25 CEST 2002

Hi there -

When we started our mailing list with our hostways domain (acefrehleyonline.com) we never recieved the admin password for the list.  I have been able to manage the list via logging on through sitecontrol and am not asked for a password this way but the co-owner of the site is not able to, once she gets to management options she is asked for a password we don't have.  Can you please resend our password for the mailing list mailto:rocksoldiers at lists.acefrehleyonline.com

Please send it to Parasite.lady at cox.net and millemo at centurytel.net.  Thank you.

Jamie Goralski