[Mailman-Users] mailman with existing mailserver

Shoaib Zahidi szahidi at epoor.org
Tue Apr 23 09:45:19 CEST 2002

Hi,
I would like to use your mailman for my office site, and network. I currently have my local mail accounts hosted with my local ISP, who also hosts our domain and site. I have a window2k based proxy server which connects the clients and let them check their emails, now I want to have mail man for list management. Can u suggest what should I do? Should I get a linux machine and install mailman on it? Also to keep in mind my office has a dedicated dialup connection with the ISP and one static IP. I would really appreciate if I you can advise me howto use mailman with a dialup and static IP

Thankx.

Shoaib Zahidi
mailto: szahidi at epoor.org
Phone: 92-051-2201484, 2201558