[Mailman-Users] Multiple message types within a single list?

Graham Robinson graham at albionsoft.com
Mon Apr 22 14:52:07 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice. The scenario is that a client wants me to set
up a mailing list (or several...) that they can use to keep in touch with
subscribers to their services. They operate three different levels of
service, and want to be able to send information specific to each level to
only those individuals. They also want to be able to send some e-mails to
everyone, but to allow people to choose which types of message they will or
won't receive.

Now, I realise I could set this up with some combination of umbrella lists,
but I can't see how to manage it without having the end users subscribed to
several different lists, depending on their desires. Is there a better way?
Any advice much appreciated.

--
Graham Robinson
graham at albionsoft.com