[Mailman-Users] Any reason why my mails are ignored?

Ron Jarrell jarrell at vt.edu
Mon Apr 22 02:29:29 CEST 2002

At 01:08 PM 4/21/02 +0200, E.J.L. Kemper wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is anybody reading this?
>
>I asked some questions regarding Mailman, but no replys yet.
>I do see other peoples mail in the list.

Maybe because no one had an immediate answer to your question?  Note that
while several developers often hang out here and answer questions, and
other knowledgeable users do to, that it's no one's *job* to do so - in
fact, we all actually have jobs of our own, no doubt much like you.  I'm
sure no one was intentionally snubbing you.  Honestly, I haven't even
*seen* your question yet, because I almost never have a chance to catch up
on mailman-users, I tend to react to subjects that I recognize as being
something I know I'll be able to answer quickly because I have personal
experience with it, or ones that look like something's wrong, like yours...