[Mailman-Users] A new Collectibles and Computer auction site

whybidmore at netscape.net whybidmore at netscape.net
Sun Apr 21 01:40:14 CEST 2002

Why choose http://www.whybidmore.com to sell your new and/or used products?
1. FREE Registration for all users
2. LARGE discounts for sellers that post frequently
3. NO POSTING CHARGES until July 1, 2002- EXTENDED OFFER!
4. EASY-TO-USE auction format.
5. FREE Classified advertisements until July 1, 2002- EXTENDED OFFER!

Once again, through July 1, 2002, we are offering our registered users to post there auction or classified item with absolutely NO CHARGE.  At the end of June, your account will be credited for any insertion charges.  At www.whybidmore.com, we are committed to bringing you brand name products at the lowest prices. Over the next several months, we will be involved in a massive advertising campaign and within the next few weeks, you will be able to find a broader selection of merchandise including electronics, sports memorabilia and more, giving you even more opportunities to get a great deal on the item of your choice!