[Mailman-Users] force existing users to reautherticate ?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 19 16:08:18 CEST 2002

Available in the beta 2.1.x series, but not the current 2.0.x series.

You could dump the list to a file and then try:

for i in `cat file`; do mail -s "subscibe $i" listname-request at myhost.com \
    <explain.txt ; done

That will mail a bunch of subscribe's to your lists request function.  You
should create file called explain.txt that tells folks what is happening:
   This old list has been moved, if you wish to be added to the
   new list, simply reply to this email - otherwise, no action will
   be taken.

Good Luck
 --- Original Message: Friday 19 April 2002 09:27 am ---