[Mailman-Users] importing a list of addresses

Detlef Neubauer detlef.neubauer at charite.de
Thu Apr 18 16:54:06 CEST 2002

Dene Ulmschneider <dene at ulmschneiders.com> writes:

> is there a way to import multiple users at once (as an admin) into a
> list and make set them as subscribers?
>
> I have an export from a database that I use and I would like to add
> users all at once without emailing them
>
> and asking them to subscribe to a list again.

As mailmanadmin:

add_members --help

Example: add_members -n file -w n listname

With file is your file with all the emailadresses. Each address in
separate line.

As listadmin:

In the membership management page with and copy & paste in Mass
Subscribe Members field.

 Mit freundlichen Grüßen
 Detlef Neubauer

--