[Mailman-Users] Mail not getting through...

RUSSELL P JONES rjones at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 17 18:28:59 CEST 2002

Hi, first off, thanks for any help from anyone :)

Everything on my mailman installation is working except for the simple
fact that nothing is getting through. I am not getting a rebounded message
stating htat there is any error, the bin/check_perms test looks good, and
the aliases are successfully forwarding the messages onto the wrapper
(after looking through the var/log/maillog)

Any ideas? Mailman is currently configured --with-mail-gid=1 which is the
group id of the daemon (earlier messages were being bounced back with the
common GID error, saying that it expected like 6 and got 1). the
DefaultUser in sendmail is commented out and set to mailNull

any ideas? Im desparate, im setting up this site for a non-profit for
students and they run like 40 lists off the site and all have been down
for 3 weeks now.

running mailman 2.0.8

Thanks

Russ Jones