[Mailman-Users] Auto-subscribe from database

John Wildgrube jwildgrube at hotpop.com
Mon Apr 15 21:03:20 CEST 2002

I have a database of clients and their personal information (in a custom
database designed in ACCESS) for my orgaization.  When a new member
joines our organization, I enter their information into this database
and, as part of our organizational benefits, they are automatically
included in one of our member list serve discussion groups.  What I
would like to do it to have their email address to be automatically
subscribed when inputting the information into the ACCESS database --
does Mailman have any ODBC capabilities?

John