[Mailman-Users] Mail loop with auto-responders?

Richard F. Man richard at imagecraft.com
Mon Apr 15 05:39:25 CEST 2002

I have 5 mailing lists running under mailman, and I thought it would trap
auto-responders ("I am out of the office..."), but I just got flooded by
one such msg. Is there a setting I have missed barring changing the default
reply-to to Poster?

Barring that, I am going on vacations for a few days myself (with
auto-responders setting up), is there any way to at least the frequency on
how fast the loop goes?

Any ideas? Thanks!

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]