[Mailman-Users] Re: Force /mailman/admin to use SSL ?

Mark Moshe Kaye jotd2k at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 04:14:30 CEST 2002

Will,

Thanks. I figured it out by creating some apache rules in httpd.conf

Please email me @  jotd2k at yahoo.com if you also need this solution as
it is off topic.

Have a good weekend,
Moshe

On 12 Apr 2002 at 18:23, Will Yardley wrote:

> this is more a webserver configuration issue than a mailman issue.  if
> you're using apache, you could probably use mod_rewrite to do this;
> there are a number of ways of doing what you ask.  i'd suggest asking
> this in a forum for whatever webserver software you're using.
>
> --
> Will Yardley
> input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >
God, grant me the serenity To accept a post I cannot change,
Courage to walk past the computer without turning it on when
I'm running late for work, And the wisdom to know the difference
between "come to bed now"  meaning "lets have some fun"
and "come to bed NOW" meaning that computer has got to go!!

Please check out my Joke of the Day Home Site @
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5422/