[Mailman-Users] Please Help

ViroGen virogen at four-twenty.org
Thu Apr 11 21:41:25 CEST 2002

I am using RH 7.2, mailman, and sendmail as my MTA. I can get to the
mail list online and am able to signup. When I hit subscribe.. I never
get an email. I see no errors in my mail log.. No entries at all from
mailman in there either. Sendmail is working, I can send a message to
myself.. I get no errors on the page when I try to subscribe. I have
rebuilt the install several times, no luck. Check_perms came up with no
problems...

ViroGen
<http://www.four-twenty.org>
ICQ #: 4482490
PGP Fingerprint: 2401 AA4F 2212 9628 3928  C8FE 2D75 60D3 BFAA D191

>-----

- "The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing."-Albert Einstein

>-----

If you need to get a hold of me sooner than later, go to
http://www.uswestdatamail.com/Cupa.jsp?user=4253517147