[Mailman-Users] Headers and why they suck

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Thu Apr 11 00:50:51 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 02:32:14PM +0100, robin szemeti wrote:
> if you and a couple of others have this great 'problem' with headers (which
> are not normally seen unless you specifically ask for 'all headers' in your
> mail client anyway [1])

Depends on the MUA.  The great source of annoyance, IIRC, is Eudora,
which apparently defaults to showing all headers except those that
are specifically excluded.  (Interestingly enough, that's also how
I've configured mutt on all my accounts.  It's often amusing to see
the things that some people add to their headers...)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss