[Mailman-Users] Need help: Deleting post approvals from admindb

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Apr 10 18:04:40 CEST 2002

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.012.htp

Basically, you need to:
  rm ~mailman/data/heldmsg-<list-name>-*

Then run the web-based admindb.  The web-based admindb will see that the
messages are no longer on the server and will delete them from the
request.db database.  Once that is done you can make a copy of the empty
request.db (or simply use an empty request.db from an other list), and
automate the process as outlined in the FAQ.

Jon Carnes