[Mailman-Users] Reading email attachments

WOLFE,KEITH A (HP-FtCollins,ex1) keith-a_wolfe at hp.com
Tue Apr 9 20:09:30 CEST 2002

Thank you for your assistance.  I have two questions I was hoping you could
answer:

1) The Mailman features listed at http://www.list.org/features.html indicate
that it supports "Automatic web-based Hypermail-style archiving".  However
our Mailman doesn't allow attachments such as .pdf and .doc files to be
readable because the raw hex is embedded into the email message, whereas our
hypermail archive does.  Is there a way to make the attachments readable in
the Mailman archive?  Without them readable, the archiving value is
diminished.

2) Our archive displays the following at the bottom: