[Mailman-Users] list statistics

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Apr 9 22:13:18 CEST 2002

Okay, here is the addition of size to the scripts.  I also filter on
"success", as some lists reject mail that is too large.

SIZ=`grep -i "post to $LISTNAM" ~mailman/logs/post |grep success | \
   cut -f2 -d= |cut -f1 -d,`
j=0; for i in $SIZ; do j=$(( i + j )); done; echo "Total bytes" = $j

I'll tweak these and put them in the FAQ - though it's not really a
frequently asked question...

Jon Carnes