[Mailman-Users] Mail looping between two mailman lists' request addresses

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Apr 9 12:41:24 CEST 2002

It looks like a spammer sent a mail from
adns-announce-request at chiark.greenend.org.uk to
adns-discuss-request at chiark.greenend.org.uk.  In any case, the result
was each -request bot mailing the other repeatedly with error
messages.

How should I prevent this from recurring ?

(I posted a similar message yesterday but it got caught by the 40K
maximum message size limit and the moderator doesn't seem to have
approved it.  Last time I just deleted the offending messages but now
it's happened again, so for the moment I've installed an Exim system
filter to catch mails from -request to -request addresses.)

Ian.