[Mailman-Users] Re: Removing those extra List-* headers

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Apr 9 05:51:39 CEST 2002

On 4/8/02 6:19 PM, "John W Baxter" <jwblist at olympus.net> wrote:

> One can't, if one uses the Mailman installation managed as a service by
> someone else.  Suitable bribes to that person might help, though.  I think
> I remember the OP saying that he was in the using-a-service camp.

Of course, maybe, just maybe, the people who spend their time designing,
building, maintaining and operating mailman and mailman-using systems know
something about this topic that people like OP don't.

Nah. He's right. Let's nuke the headers.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties
are largely ceremonial.