[Mailman-Users] Duplicate digests being sent out sometimes?

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Mon Apr 8 23:40:06 CEST 2002

Hello,

  We are currently running mailman v2.0.9 on Compaq Tru64 v5.1 with
sendmail 8.11.6.  Sometimes, not all the time, or to the same users,
duplicate digests are sent out to subscribers.  I have verified in the
system logs that the machine is indeed sending duplicates, but I'm not
sure if it is mailman or sendmail.

  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mattias

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.