[Mailman-Users] Getting Member listing

Paul Croft paul at paulsfunhouse.com
Mon Apr 8 23:37:56 CEST 2002

*** I added a subject line...which is a really nice thing for YOU to do so
that people can follow the thread!

Very easily

Send a message to:

[listname]-request at domain.com with a subject line of "who" (no quotes)

Change [listname] to the name of your list and change the domain name also!

This only works if you have the membership viewable by all...but what I do
is make the switch...send the message and then switch it back really quickly!

Paul