[Mailman-Users] Why I want read-only lists

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Apr 8 23:28:38 CEST 2002

Mailman allows you to do just that.  You can setup the list so that only a
certain person (or group of persons) can post to the list.  You can also
make it so that all posts are moderated and then only allow the posts you
want.

There are also some easy tweaks to auto-manage the throwing away of
moderated messages.  Look in the FAQ (link is at the bottom of this
message).