[Mailman-Users] reply-to header is getting filtered

Sikha, Naresh Naresh.Sikha at schwab.com
Sun Apr 7 06:50:59 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have sucessfully set up mailman, but when I try to "reply to all" the
address for the list is not the address for the list.

Here is an example:

List address: gen-dev at w0600dev.dev.schwab.com

But when I reply to all, the address in the email to header is:
gen-dev at Schwab.COM.

My email client is MS Outlook which means that it is first going to an MS
Exchange server. I was wondering, if that had anything to do with it.

Thanks for your help.

-Naresh

Naresh Sikha
Senior Staff, Technology Solutions
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
215 Fremont Street / SF215FMT-06-274
San Francisco, CA 94105-2306
W: 415-667-8071
C: 415-235-1342
E: naresh.sikha at schwab.com
WARNING: All email sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate email system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.