[Mailman-Users] Mail suddenly stopped getting sent out ??

Chris Searle chris at longship.org
Thu Apr 4 16:47:44 CEST 2002

Hi,

OK. sendmail 8.11.6 on RedHat 7.0

Mailman - first 2.0.6 and now 2.0.9

Mailman configured with mail group as mail-gid and apache as cgi-gid.

5 mailing lists - all going fine. Suddenly, mail doesn't get sent
out. No error in the error log. Lots of happy success messages in the
post log. Lots of files in the qfiles directory. Mail just sits there.

If I copy the qrunner line out of mailman users crontab and run it on
the command line

    /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/qrunner

then all the mail goes out no question.

Disk space is OK.

I have no idea why this suddenly started - and I've upgraded from
2.0.6 to 2.0.9 and its not solved the problem.

I have no real idea how to track the problem down - anyone here can
help?

Thanks

--
Chris Searle