[Mailman-Users] Majordomo Interface?

Ansel Freniere ansel at lambdares.com
Tue Apr 2 16:19:32 CEST 2002

I am not a member of this list, so flames and other replies should go to
this return address.

I would like to move our lists to Mailman from Majordomo, but Management
wants any new system to be backward compatible with the Majordomo e-mail
command interface.  Does mailman have this capability built in?  The only
evidence I have found is on the Features page where it mentions
"Majordomo-style email based commands."  Specifically, if someone signs up
with majordomo commands, how is their password assigned?

The real question is: What are the issues with migration of existing lists
from majordomo to mailman?

TIA.

-Ansel.