[Mailman-Users] Not able to compile mailman2.1b1

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Tue Apr 2 01:49:13 CEST 2002

Hello,
I have big problems with compiling mailman-2.1b1:
I make everything like described in INSTALL. But at 'make install' it says:
---
[ ... ]
Compiling /opt/mailman21//Mailman/i18n.py ...
Compiling /opt/mailman21//Mailman/versions.py ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/update", line 44, in ?
    import paths
ImportError: No module named paths
make: *** [update] Error 1
---

I've installed python2.2 on Debian GNU/Linux with Kernel 2.4.16.
Anybody an idea?

Bye
 Jonas

--
Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more
people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.