[Mailman-Users] Question about your program

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Mon Apr 1 01:10:26 CEST 2002

On Mar 30, 2002 at 14:04, theparsons wrote:

>of yahoogroups and their failings.  But...I can't figure out whether your
>program allows attachments to emails, whether it archives those attachments
>and if yes to both those, what are the size limits of attachments to
>individual emails, and the limit to the total amount of archives available.

yes, yes, configurable[0], I dunno.

[0] Total size of an individual email is limited. Mailman doesn't
recognize attachments, it only recognizes mail messages. It doesn't
care abnout content. See the FAQs.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
Back up my hard drive? I can't find the reverse switch!