[Mailman-Users] mailman failing to use /mailman/alias when calling .cgi scripts

s.slade.gauntt at accenture.com s.slade.gauntt at accenture.com
Thu Sep 27 20:16:30 CEST 2001

My mailman install fails to use the /mailman/ alias when making calls to
cgi scripts.

For example:  When I click on the mailman admin interface link, it directs
me here:

http://<mydomain.com>/admin/grnds-user     as opposed to
http://<mydomain.com>/mailman/admin/grnds-user

So, if i put the following in my httpd.conf file, it works fine...

ScriptAlias    /    /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/        as opposed to
ScriptAlias    /mailman/     /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/

However, this screws up other areas of my web application.  Thus, I really
need mailman to use the /mailman/ alias when executing the cgi-scripts.  Is
there some special parameter i need to pass the .configure script to tell
mailman to use the alias.

Regards,

S. Slade Gauntt
Global ACT - Component Delivery Architecture
Dallas: 672/2715, 214.853.2715
Infomart: 214.462.6357
Email: s.slade.gauntt at accenture.com
Fax: 214.462.6727

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.