[Mailman-Users] Duplicates

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Sep 27 16:10:25 CEST 2001

> Hello,
>
> This is a newbie question.
>
> I just installed mailman. Messages sent to it manage to make it to the
> archive but are not relayed to subscribers. All the right buttons appear
> to be ticked.
>
> Could someone help please.
>
> Best Regards
> John

Sounds like a problem in integrating it with your MTA (sendmail, postfix,
exim....).  You must have setup the aliases right since the mail is making
it to Mailman.  You should check in your maillogs and in your system logs
and see if there are any errors or warnings.

A common problem with Sendmail is that users forget to add a link in their
/etc/smrsh directory:
   wrapper -> ~mailman/mail/wrapper