[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_HOSTNAME? (fwd)

eric-mailman at pretorious.net eric-mailman at pretorious.net
Tue Sep 25 09:05:48 CEST 2001

More head-scratching: I've basically removed any traces of the
hostname/domain pretorious.net. Starting with fresh source code...

I've set the system name using `hostname www`

I've set the system domain name using `domainname funkymonkeybutt.com`

I've set the options --build, --host, and --target when using ./configure.

I've configured DEFAULT_HOSTNAME and DEFAULT_URL in Mailman/mm_cfg.py to
correct the values (i.e., pretorious.net) in Mailman/Default.py,

...but this flaming hunk of python still pulls the wrong values out of its
butt! (i.e., pretorious.net) Am I on Candid Camera or something?!

Aaaagghh!!!

--
Eric P.
Los Gatos, CA