[Mailman-Users] Umbrella_List Option?

Alain Chappuis alain.chappuis at medecine.unige.ch
Tue Sep 25 08:43:43 CEST 2001

>Read the details for the selection:
>  Send password reminders to, eg, "-owner" address instead of directly to
>user.

>This is the option directly above where you set the suffix for Umbrella
>lists.
>The phrasing is odd and (IMO) should actually read: Is this an Umbrella list
>(a list that includes other mailman lists): yes or no

>I just joined the list today, so I hope I'm not out of bounds...

Okay, but please more details, What does it make understand by
Umbrella? It's for the sun?...or what others.

For we who do not speak very well English, I did not
understand the sens of this option yet.
(I am very new in this mailing list!)

Thank you in advance for your precision.
Alain.
--
 | Alain Chappuis       | Responsable: E-mail; cmu.unige.ch        |