[Mailman-Users] Mailing list password lost

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Sep 24 23:43:35 CEST 2001

As far as I know there is no way to retrieve the password, but do not
despair, an admin for that box can reset the administrative password for
you.  When logged into the box that runs the Mailman app, the admin can
changed to the Mailman home directory and go to the ./bin subdir and set the
administrative password for your list.

If you don't have that power, you'll have to get the local admin to do it
for you.

HTH - Jon Carnes