[Mailman-Users] Umbrella_List Option?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Sep 24 20:47:54 CEST 2001

Read the details for the selection:
  Send password reminders to, eg, "-owner" address instead of directly to
user.

This is the option directly above where you set the suffix for Umbrella
lists.
The phrasing is odd and (IMO) should actually read: Is this an Umbrella list
(a list that includes other mailman lists): yes or no

I just joined the list today, so I hope I'm not out of bounds...

Jon Carnes
Long-time Mailman user, first time email-list