[Mailman-Users] Canned moderation responses?

Greg Ward gward at mems-exchange.org
Wed Sep 19 15:22:02 CEST 2001

Just wondering if Mailman supports any sort of "canned" moderation
doubtful.  I'm thinking of a pop-up menu that lets you select from one
of, eg.:

  * Please post plain text, not HTML
  * Please use a meaningful subject line
  * Please learn to use a library; don't ask the list to do
    your homework/thesis for you

Obviously these would have to be customized per-list, and there should
still be room for custom responses.

If it's not already lurking in there, has anyone thought of adding such
a feature?

        Greg
Greg Ward - software developer                gward at mems-exchange.org