[Mailman-Users] Re: version 2.1 bugs and questions

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at dcu.ie
Mon Sep 17 18:50:34 CEST 2001

Peter,

if you put:

"end" or "--"

after the last command it will ignore the rest of the message including
any footers you may have.

Incidentally someone was asking about help for email commands over the
weekend.  If you send a mail with the subject "help" to
<listname>-request at host, where <listname> is the name of your list and
host is you Mailman host you'll get an email back with all the email
commands.

Regards

Donal
--Sysops--
DCU

I think it should probably should just ignore the message body. Is there
such a setting?

Regards,
Peter