[Mailman-Users] Re: version 2.1 bugs and questions

Peter Lee user1 at acosmo.com
Mon Sep 17 17:28:53 CEST 2001

It looks like the list engine thinks everything in the message body are
commands. If I send a message with only help in the body, it works fine. But
if I send such a message from yahoo webmail, I get

The useful help plus
Command? Do You Yahoo!?

I think it should probably should just ignore the message body. Is there
such a setting?

Regards,
Peter