[Mailman-Users] Mailman sending multiple copies / looping

Brian Farkas brian at intersurge.com
Sun Sep 16 00:57:31 CEST 2001

We've been receiving numerous reports over the past couple of weeks that Mailman has been apparently looping and sending multiple copies of the same message to list subscribers. We've found that we can stop this from deleting the files in the qfiles directory, but are unsure of how to obtain a permanent fix. We are using Mailman 2.0.6....

If anyone has experienced this problem before, or has any insight to offer into what might be causing it, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Brian Farkas