[Mailman-Users] you can move terrorism-related discussions off to this list

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Sat Sep 15 11:21:33 CEST 2001

There have been problems with terrorism-related discussions on
multiple mailing lists... (I do not consider it a problem when
some people express compassion, but there is a problem when then
others respond with anti-American remarks that are very
unappropriate to the situation, and a flame war develops out of
that.)  The best response IMHO is to moderate the affected lists
for a while _and_ move the compassionate discussions to a
separate mailing list.  I have created a list for this purpose,
see http://stop-terror.net/

BTW if someone is interested in serving as list-owner/moderator
for that list.... I'm willing to run this list, but if someone
is interested in taking it over, that'd be even better :-)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A member of FreeDevelopers and the DotGNU Steering Committee: dotgnu.org
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com