[Mailman-Users] Where is certain text in mailman modules.

Wayne Ringling WayneR at strosniders.com
Thu Sep 13 19:15:20 CEST 2001

 I am looking to change the below text on my 2.1a2 install,  but I have been
thru every module and can't find it.

The test as follows:

"In order to change your membership option, you must first log in by giving
your membership password in the section below. If you don't remember your
membership password, you can have it emailed to you by clicking on the
button below. If you just want to unsubscribe from this list, click on the
Unsubscribe button and a confirmation message will be sent to you. "

It shows up a the subscription page when you request to make changes or
unsubscribe.

Thanks for any info

Wayne