[Mailman-Users] Newbie Problem - host name

Lord Valankar valankar at mmdmedical.com
Wed Sep 12 17:11:05 CEST 2001

Hello all,
	Hopefully this will be an easy question. When I installed Mailman
on our server the admin page incorrectly lists the host as
anhur.mmdmedical.com (this is the host name, but not the name needed for
mail which should be just mmdmedical.com)
	I've corrected this for the test list I created using the web
admin interface buy seting the host name with no trouble but when I try to
set it in the $prefix/Mailman/mm_cfg.py it has no effect. and still lists
the link for the mailman owner as mailman-owner at anhur.mmdmedical.com (This
link won't work due to the way I have mail set up. it needs to be
mailman-owner at mmdmedical.com)
	Do I need to recompile again after changing this somewhere else or
am I just needing someone to hit me on the forhead with another clue by
four }:8>

	Thanks in advance!
--
        Mr. Roy Arthur Fish