[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman filtering problem

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Tue Sep 11 17:56:29 CEST 2001

Allan,

You must have misinterpreted my mail - I'm not using spamdetect.py to
filter my mail. I do have some familiarity with using regexp's to
filter mail based on sender, subject, body, or a combination of the
above, although it's not going to help you much in this particular
instance - what you need is not a list of regular expressions to help
you weed out crap, but assistance in editing the Python file itself.
::shrug:: Sorry ... maybe someone else on the list can offer some
advice.

Thanks,
=)
Amanda