[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains on Redhat 7.x

Bill Thorson thorson at metlogic.com
Mon Sep 10 20:28:50 CEST 2001

I'm very new to mailman so could use some good advice.
I've got mailman working on Redhat 7.1 hosting multiple
domains.  After reading many previous messages it seems
my approach is much different from most of the others
and doesn't suffer from some of their shortcomings.

This installation seems to be working well.  I have
written up the procedures and would like you experts
to take a look.  I'm not sure my approach is either
proper or secure.

	http://metlogic.com/virtual/mailman.html

Please let me know what you think.

Bill