[Mailman-Users] help needed

Deepak K kdeepakin at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 16:54:02 CEST 2001

Dear All,

	I am a newbie to mailman. I have successfully setup
mailman in a RH6.2 system. the mailman version i have
setup is 2.0.6. Things are working fine. I have couple
of doubts in fine tuning mailman configuration

a) how to make the mailman to show the attachments as
attachments. whenever, someone sees the list of mails
on the server, as of now, it opens the attachments and
it is being shown as simple binary text format. this
essentially means that mailman is not able to
recognize attachments. how do i make the mailman to
understand attachments so that attachments are shown
as attachments

b) whether i can show date and time as a suffix to
each mail.

any help would be highly appreciable

thanks
k.deepak