[Mailman-Users] Help

Mark De Silva mark at quiz.minc.org
Mon Sep 3 17:03:18 CEST 2001

Hi, I installed mailman and went through that GID problem, but managed to
set it to run with the correct GID of 2. I'm on a Linux running
slackware with the 2.4.5 kernal, default sendmail 8.11.4. The web page is
fine and everything shows up, but when I try to subscribe via the web
interface or send a mail to any of the mailing lists, I get nothing at
all. No welcome mail no nothing. I looked through the /var/adm/messages
and it shows that the confirmation mail from a subscribing user goes to
the |/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd <listname> so I know the mail is
reaching the mailman. Is it something to do with the wrapper?

Has anyone experienced this and can offer some help? Would really
appreciate it. Thank you.

regards,
Mark

(PS: Would appreciate if you mail me at this address if possible too.
Thanks)